Friday, May 20, 2016

LET'S GO TO THE ZOO

Last week me and my famiilly went to visit Lisbon's Zoo. I really don't like to see animals in cages but I knew that my daughters would love to go, so I went. I immediately thought it would be a good opportunity to take some photos.

I only took my camera, Canon 70D and the 70-300 Sigma Lens. Big mistake! With that lens I should have taken a Tripod because in most on the cases the animals were very far, and because of that I had to use a big focal distance and most of the shots turn out very blurry!

One thing that I was worried about was the cages and trying to avoid them. I did some research and the best way to avoid the cages to appear on the photos is to use the maximum focal distance of the lens and the biggest apperture I could use. In my case between 200 and 300mm and an apperture of 3.5-4.0.

Here are some the photos:












No comments:

Post a Comment